Tishman Construction Company (Tishman), on behalf of the Port Authority of New York & New Jersey (PANYNJ) as its Construction Manager for the VSC – STG & WBVA Project, will be issuing solicitation packages for the construction contracts listed below.
Due to high level security requirements involved in this Project, certain administrative requirements that are contained in the Pre-Bid Screening Process, must be satisfied in order to receive a solicitation package.
PROSPECTIVE PROPOSERS MUST COMPLETE THE PRE-PROPOSAL/BID SCREENING PROCESS FOR EACH TRADE PACKAGE IN WHICH THEY WISH TO PARTICIPATE.
In order to ensure adequate time to complete the Pre-Proposal/Bid Screening Process, prospective proposers are strongly encouraged to start the process at their earliest convenience. The Screening process may take up to six (6) weeks to be completed*. The Solicitation documents will be released to Proposers who have satisfied the screening requirements once the Screening process has been completed. The solicitation documents will not be released earlier than the Release Date posted below**.
*Tishman and/or PANYNJ shall not be held responsible if the Pre-Proposal/Bid Screening process takes longer than six (6) weeks. It is the sole responsibility of each prospective proposer to follow-up and complete the Pre-Proposal/Bid Screening Process,
** Tishman and/or PANYNJ reserve their rights to modify or eliminate the Release Dates at any time.
PRE-PROPOSAL/BID SCREENING PROCESS
All of the following elements of the PRE-PROPOSAL/BID SCREENING PROCESS must be satisfied in order to receive a trade solicitation package:
1. Online completion of the Contractor Profile Form. To start the on-line process, please click here. Note, after setting up the account, you will receive a confirmation email with a username & password. Then click here to complete the online Contractor Profile Form.
Any questions regarding the Contractor Profile Form are to be directed to Nick Morffi at (646) 786-8380.
2. Submission of a signed Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) Rider “F” (click here) contained within the PANYNJ Security Information Management (SIM) Handbook (click here). Upon review of the SIM handbook, a prospective bidder must designate a principal point of contact to complete the acknowledgement by related party individual of the NDA. Any related party individuals, including the individual (must be an officer of the company) who signed the NDA on behalf of the company, that may be involved in a solicitation process (employees, estimators, etc.) must also complete the acknowledgement by related party individual of the NDA. Third party entities (i.e. sub-contractors, sub-consultants, etc.) must complete the acknowledgement by related party entity of the NDA. Once completed, return all original signed copies (WITH TRANSMITTAL) to the following address:
Tishman Construction Corporation
Attention: Nick Morffi
115 Broadway, 8th Floor
New York, NY 10006
Any questions regarding the submission of the NDA are to be directed Nick Morffi at email@example.com.
3. Submission of a completed Rider “K” – Business Qualification Questionnaire (BQQ), for the Project Corruption Prevention Program (click here). The PANYNJ requires that all potential proposers complete Rider "K" and submit directly to the PA Office of Inspector General. If you have any questions regarding the BQQ, please call the PA Office of the Inspector General at (973) 565-4340 and request to speak with an Investigator on the WTC Fraud Prevention Unit.
4. A prospective proposer must designate a principal point of contact to:
• Complete the Secure Worker Access Consortium (S.W.A.C.) background check, and
• Attend Security Information Manager (SIM) Training.
To schedule your SIM training, promptly contact Jason Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The S.W.A.C. and SIM process must be completed by the same individual that completed Appendix A-1 & Exhibit B pages 1-9 & 11 of the NDA, as described in item #1 above.
To begin the S.W.A.C. background check, promptly click here and begin the application process for a Project Bidder, by submitting an Individual Membership Application. The background check may take up to six (6) weeks, therefore it is recommended that you commence this process immediately. Additional information regarding the background screening criteria can be found in the SIM Handbook.
Vendors & Contractors:
Please take notice of the Zero Tolerance Policy, Letter from the Director of Procurement. Third-party offers and acceptance by Port Authority employees of gifts and other items related to their official duties is prohibited.
|CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTS (Trade Packages)||TECHNICAL PROPOSAL DUE DATE||ADDENDA|
WTC-974.880 - DECONSTRUCTION & REMOVAL NTA
WTC-974.880.02 - STRUCTURAL STEEL & METAL DECK
WTC-974.880.03 - SUPERSTRUCTURE CONCRETE
WTC-974.880.05 - FIRE PROTECTION
WTC-974.880.06 - PLUMBING
WTC-974.880.07 - ELECTRICAL
WTC-974.880.08 - HVAC
WTC-974.880.09 - ELEVATORS
WTC-974.880.10 - SPRAY-ON FIREPROOFING
It is the sole responsibility of each prospective proposer to follow-up and complete the Pre-Proposal Screening Process, and periodically review this site for updated addenda. Tishman and/or PANYNJ shall not be held responsible if the Pre-Proposal Screening process takes longer than six (6) weeks to complete.
Tishman and/or PANYNJ reserve their rights to modify or eliminate the Release Dates at any time.